Posts tagged ‘random’
I’m pretty sure this is a time-machine delivered picture of my future daughter.
At “Learn Something New Every Day” you get to do just that. Every day brings a new and very random fact in a cute bright colored background. Here are some of my recent favorites:
You can email email@example.com if you feel you have a fact that’s worth appearing on the page. If they think it’s worth it too you’ll get a free poster with your quote on it.
I don’t have time for an actual post today but here’s some random news for the day, and I promise no Michael Jackson:
- North Korea makes me nervous
- Recession Proof Business in Japan
- Y a los que me dieron las respuestas?
- I wonder if all these works for mosquitoes. If so, it’s a guide to summer survival in the Tropics.
- This is like crack for the wedding obsessed.
- Expect Teenies to be freaking out around you.