Posts tagged ‘michael jackson’
Toooodos hemos visto las fotos de Sammy super blanco y hemos oido sobre su entrevista donde dijo que tiene una crema, pero los mas chistoso es la reaccion del público Dominicano. Nostoros, que somos unos relaja’o, le hemos sacado el jugo al asuntito este. Remolacha hizo un concurso de quien iba a diseñar el pote de la crema:
y este videito me dio muchsisisisima risa.
De verdad que nosotros bailamos hasta los anuncios.
My country never ceases to surprise me. Dominicans have a knack for taking advantage of any situation and getting some money, or beer, out of it. Everywhere, everyone seems to be bringing up the King of Pop and anything they know about him, and Dominicans won’t be left behind.vMichael Jackson died in LA, and his only link to the DR has to be exploited. He married Lisa Marie Presley there in 1994 and his wedding certificate somehow got itself into the wrong hands. It’s on sale on ebay until July 14th.
If you’re interested, and can afford it, it’s on sale on ebay for US$50,000.‘
Here are a couple of links I’ve seen today and wanted to share. They’re not all worth their own post, but they’re worth a click.
- 14 ways to fake a good night’s sleep by allure
- The Queen’s expenses have risen because there aren’t enough planes in the Royal Airforce for the Royal Family’s Needs.
- What’s next? Shaving her head? I hope this isn’t a cycle.
- The transformation of the King of Pop
- He shouldn’t be allowed near those costumes. Coco is rolling over in her grave.
- Robert Pattison is grateful.
- Funny airport security story
- A quote on the Honduran coup shown to me by an Honduran:
- “Zelaya has provoked this institutional crisis. He seems to have a very strong appetite for power. He’s trying to be the victim, but he won’t get a lot of sympathy by defying the country’s institutions.” – Michael Shifter, a Latin America analyst at Washington’s Inter-American Dialogue
Enjoy the Links