Posts tagged ‘humor’
She called the police because he didn’t propose.
See highlights from the news piece below.
Ana Perez, 40, called 911 around 8:30 p.m. on Sunday, claiming her boyfriend was attacking her.
When police arrived, she changed her story, admitting she was trying to scare her boyfriend into marrying her.
Police in the Grand Central District were not amused, and charged Perez with disorderly conduct.
“She called 911 to scare him and have the police force him to marry her,’’ according to Grand Central District police Capt. Grand Central District Capt. Ronald Pontecore’
The boyfriend, according to police, had no intention of marrying Perez and was in the process of breaking up with her
Why would he EVER break up with her?
I couldn’t make this up if I tried.
Check out this silly video and the posters to promote it.
Valentine’s day is right around the corner. Even though I’m not expecting roses or chocolate, I certainly wouldn’t be able to appreciate it if someone sent me this. Not even the best intentions can disguise that the Hug E Gram must be one of the silliest things sold on the internet. This is its description:
A Hug-E-Gram lets you give your hug to someone when you can’t be there! It is the hug that lasts. You will understand how very special the moment can be as the love and sentiment from you comes through. The Hug-E-Gram is available in 3 different colors (Black, Red or Salmon). After you order, you may record a personalized message that will arrive with your Hug-E-Gram.
Imagine getting this in the mail for valentines. Would you actually put it on? Or would you leave it in a corner for the dog to chew on?
I wonder what the card would say. Maybe Hunny here’s a hug for my favorite part of you. Your love handles.
What would you write in the card if you were to send a Hug-E-Gram? Share it in the comments.
I don’t know much about sororities. All I know I’ve learned about TV shows and movies that portray what I thought was a ridiculous sorority stereotype. It’s nice to know they got the stereotype from somewhere, apparently the girls at Cornell’s Phi Phi sorority. They sent out a 7 pagI e list of dress requirements for rush week and here are some favorite of my favorite requirements:
- No muffin tops or extreme low rise!!
- No Cropped pants. Ugh
- If wearing a skirt tights are necessary!
- No summer pattern/colors
- No frumpy
- No Satin: No one looks good in satin dresses unless it’s from Betsey Johnson or Dolce and Gabbana, you weigh less than 130 pounds, have 3 pairs of spanx on and it’s New Years Eve.
- Nice flats: Tory Burch, etc. More evening-ish understated
- No sky-high hooker heels!
- Boots worn OVER pants
- NO white
- If you’re wearing cheapo shoes amke sure they don’t look it.
- No “Fuck-me-pumps”
- No Tacky/cheapo/pleather. Don’t mess with me.
- No obnoxious piercings.
- No chokers
- No ribbon overkill
- No plastic
- No charm. we aren’t 5. unless I say it’s beautiful
- No forever21 rings
- I will not tolerate any gross plastic shizz
- Shaved legs
- If you don’t know if something is appropriate/works, email me.
- Blush. This is not optional.
- No mustaches
- No chapped lips
- No sultry. It’s noon people. And these are girls, not laxers. No need to seduce them with caked on black eye makeup.
- Nails: you best have a mani pedi when you get to Ithaca.
- Wear perfume
- Wear deodorant
- Get waxed, cut, colored and groomed!!! Mani and pedi prior to Ithaca.
I though sororities were about sisterhood, not a ridiculous fashion police. If you must see the full list. They’re all here.
Toooodos hemos visto las fotos de Sammy super blanco y hemos oido sobre su entrevista donde dijo que tiene una crema, pero los mas chistoso es la reaccion del público Dominicano. Nostoros, que somos unos relaja’o, le hemos sacado el jugo al asuntito este. Remolacha hizo un concurso de quien iba a diseñar el pote de la crema:
y este videito me dio muchsisisisima risa.
De verdad que nosotros bailamos hasta los anuncios.