- Creepy yet amazing P.R. stunt. It would’ve scared me a little too much.
- What would you give? I’d wear jeans and white tshirts for 5 yrs to get a closet full of Loubutins.
- Simple yet amazing. Takes ‘key-ring‘ to a whole new level.
- I thought I loved patterns more than anyone.
- Amazing wedding idea.Memorable pictures.
- I love this picture blog about my country. Great pictures that capture the warmth of the Dominican people and some of their day-to day.
- Mom, what’s a VHS?
- Trujillo Cliff Notes
- As long as he promises he’ll bring back Carson Daily to TRL as a thank you gift for making him famous.
I know, I’m lazy, but these were piling up and they were too amusing not too share. Enjoy 🙂
Entry filed under: ad things, fashion things, funny things, interesting things, random things, Uncategorized. Tags: Carson Daily, celebrity, crazy, creep, creepy, discovery channel, dominican, dominican republic, fashion, fug girls, humor, illogical, key-ring, loubutins, miscellania, Naked Cowboy, nyc, P.R. Stunt, patterns, photobooth, photography, picture blog, PR, shark week, shoes, shopping, trends, Trujillo, unique, VHS, webpages, wedding, wedding idea, wedding pictures, what would you give, Wired.