Here are a couple of links I’ve seen today and wanted to share. They’re not all worth their own post, but they’re worth a click.
- 14 ways to fake a good night’s sleep by allure
- The Queen’s expenses have risen because there aren’t enough planes in the Royal Airforce for the Royal Family’s Needs.
- What’s next? Shaving her head? I hope this isn’t a cycle.
- The transformation of the King of Pop
- He shouldn’t be allowed near those costumes. Coco is rolling over in her grave.
- Robert Pattison is grateful.
- Funny airport security story
- A quote on the Honduran coup shown to me by an Honduran:
- “Zelaya has provoked this institutional crisis. He seems to have a very strong appetite for power. He’s trying to be the victim, but he won’t get a lot of sympathy by defying the country’s institutions.” – Michael Shifter, a Latin America analyst at Washington’s Inter-American Dialogue
Enjoy the Links
Entry filed under: random things. Tags: airport security, allure, art, awkward, beauty, britney spears, celebrity, costumes, coup, crazy, embarassing, fake it, fashion, glamour, honduras, king of pop, mela, michael jackson, queen, robert pattison, royal, sleep, twilight, zelaya.