Posts tagged ‘crazy’
I don’t know much about sororities. All I know I’ve learned about TV shows and movies that portray what I thought was a ridiculous sorority stereotype. It’s nice to know they got the stereotype from somewhere, apparently the girls at Cornell’s Phi Phi sorority. They sent out a 7 pagI e list of dress requirements for rush week and here are some favorite of my favorite requirements:
- No muffin tops or extreme low rise!!
- No Cropped pants. Ugh
- If wearing a skirt tights are necessary!
- No summer pattern/colors
- No frumpy
- No Satin: No one looks good in satin dresses unless it’s from Betsey Johnson or Dolce and Gabbana, you weigh less than 130 pounds, have 3 pairs of spanx on and it’s New Years Eve.
- Nice flats: Tory Burch, etc. More evening-ish understated
- No sky-high hooker heels!
- Boots worn OVER pants
- NO white
- If you’re wearing cheapo shoes amke sure they don’t look it.
- No “Fuck-me-pumps”
- No Tacky/cheapo/pleather. Don’t mess with me.
- No obnoxious piercings.
- No chokers
- No ribbon overkill
- No plastic
- No charm. we aren’t 5. unless I say it’s beautiful
- No forever21 rings
- I will not tolerate any gross plastic shizz
- Shaved legs
- If you don’t know if something is appropriate/works, email me.
- Blush. This is not optional.
- No mustaches
- No chapped lips
- No sultry. It’s noon people. And these are girls, not laxers. No need to seduce them with caked on black eye makeup.
- Nails: you best have a mani pedi when you get to Ithaca.
- Wear perfume
- Wear deodorant
- Get waxed, cut, colored and groomed!!! Mani and pedi prior to Ithaca.
I though sororities were about sisterhood, not a ridiculous fashion police. If you must see the full list. They’re all here.
I think Twilight fans are a bit much. I’m not against them– I’ve read all the books and seen the movies. I do see why they like it, but I think the obsession can get a little extreme.
I thought they were creepy but never THIS creepy. A girl watching New Moon in Michigan was actually bitten this weekend while watching New Moon. It wasn’t a sexy nibble gone wrong or a hungry moviegoer who mistook her for a snack but a 45 year old pervert sitting in the seat behind her.
He didn’t break the skin, and he hasn’t been caught yet. I assume she’ll be too creeped out to go to the movies anytime soon. I’m sure I would be too (after being disinfected, sanitized and had my tetanus shot)
Though it might seem that most of the girls are into vampires with the Twilight, True Blood and Vampire Diaries craze I hope biting doesn’t become the new pick up line. Unless you’re Robert Pattison and she has a Twilight tattoo, I’m pretty sure it won’t work.
Toooodos hemos visto las fotos de Sammy super blanco y hemos oido sobre su entrevista donde dijo que tiene una crema, pero los mas chistoso es la reaccion del público Dominicano. Nostoros, que somos unos relaja’o, le hemos sacado el jugo al asuntito este. Remolacha hizo un concurso de quien iba a diseñar el pote de la crema:
y este videito me dio muchsisisisima risa.
De verdad que nosotros bailamos hasta los anuncios.
Some things I saw online today that made me laugh:
- A list of the Top 33 Most Deadly Substances: We’re basically not safe to eat, touch or get close to anything. Some of those things are too cute to be posionous!
- How spoil your dog : Yes, I love lists, and yes, I think fur for dogs are ridiculous.
- Pimped out cars: Really? A bedazzled car?!
- Jacob or Edward: A twilight themed crop circle. What is wrong with the world?